1. “You have been randomly selected for security check” EVERY time you travel!
2. People still say “Shalom” to you even though you explained you are a Palestinian
3. Others will think you are from Pakistan
4. Other will say “i love your food”
5. None of the food is good because it does not compare with your mother’s
6. When you are invited to people’s houses they make Humus or Tabouli for you.
7. “So what do you think about Iran/Gaza/Hamas/ISIS etc etc?” They ask you questions about the MIddle East as if you are an expert
8. “Your language sounds so nice” is a response after you say something in Arabic, or “why are you angry when you speak?” is another question.
9. “Do you belly dance?”
10. “Do you have a camel or do you live in a tent?”